Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Camera

Photobucket
                              Ben and his shadow.

Got a new (to me) camera this week.  A Cannon 20D.  I already had a Rebel XT with a 50mm and a 70-300mm lens that I traded off.  A guy at work was selling just the body, and I thought it might be nice to have a body for each of my lenses.  It has been fun getting to know the new camera.  Here a few pictures from baseball and a family wedding this weekend that I took with the new camera.


Blue drink, blue lips, blue teeth.

Daisy


Ben playing catch from his stroller.


John Pitching

Tyler dancing with his Mom.  (taken from the balcony, too far a way with too little flash, doctored up a bit)


My cousin Marcia's youngest son, Charlie.  Such a cutie with those blonde curls.


My boys.


Me dancing with a very tired boy to What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.  Soon after this picture, the battery ran out.  That what I get for giving the camera to the 11 year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!