Monday, June 14, 2010

Fly


I went to bed without having had any time to work on Creative Boot Camp and the word prompt of the day Fly. I had hoped to get out to try to photograph some of our fine feathered friends earlier in the day, but time got away from me. Then, as it some times happens when you have unfinished business, I woke up in the middle of the night and could not go back to sleep. Some times moving to the recliner helps, so I tried that, but the clock was ticking so loudly, I could not get back to sleep. Then it hit me. Time flies by even when you can't sleep. This is a picture of the clock that was keeping me awake last night.

On a side note we are all so excited that Ben learned to ride his ride on toy forward this weekend.  It only took about ten minutes for him to get the hang of it.  I think the trick was that he had gotten on all by himself and was happily going along backwards, instead of us trying to put him on, and showing him.  It made all the difference in the world.  Did I mention that he has a small stubborn streak?  I did not get any pictures yet, but will try to get some soon.  His PT will be so excited. 

1 comment:

  1. love this photo and way to go Ben! awesome news! love your new header and blog look

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!