Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ben's Bath Collage


I have been taking part in a creative boot camp this week at http://creativebootcamp.blogspot.com/. Yesterday, it was late in the day, and I was trying to come up with a picture for the daily assignment with the theme multi layered. The only thing I could think to do was to take some pictures of Ben in his bath and try to layer him with bubbles. I learned a couple things from this exercise. 1. Toddlers are stubborn. 2. They are slippery when wet. 3. When you have a camera, and really want to get a specific shot, they know not to look at you, or near you, and mostly they just turn their back to you. 4. I already knew these things, but somehow thought he might cooperate. The results included some cute pictures but none that showed multi layers. My favorite is the one in the bottom middle. I finally got him to look at me when I said "Ben do you want to eat?" That is him signing eat. He never misses a meal.  

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome. He is such a doll. looks like he loves bath time just like Noah does.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!