Friday, June 13, 2014

OOPS!

I have boys and I live on a farm.  For those of you who live in the city, boys who live on farms where the yard is far away from the road and there are lots of outbuilding to hide what your are doing......pee outside.  They don't bother to come in from an exciting baseball game, or from working on a tractor to relieve themselves, they just step around a building and get the job done. 

About a week ago, we were out working with the goats and Ben was with us when he grabbed his pants and said. "Mom!  Potty!.  I knew we would never make it back to the house with dry pants, so I hauled him over to the barn, pulled down his pants, pointed to a spot on the wall and said pee.  Now, first of all, I have to say the boy has to do a little work on his aim, cause his pants still got plenty wet, but he was able to hit the "spot" at least a couple times.  After he was done, we went in and changed, then went back outside.  And I kind of forgot about it. 

Until tonight.

Once again we were back outside.  Ben was hitting golf balls, right next to the house when he said, "Mom! Potty! and he threw down his club, and took off trucking, all the way across the yard to the barn where he whipped down his pants and proceeded to pee on the exact same  spot on the wall.  Working memory issues?  Not today.  It cracks me up that he was right next to the house!  It would have have been way faster to just go in there!  For the record, he still needs to work on his aim.:(

Just one more in a long line of things that I wished I had never taught my boys!  Any guesses on how long it will take him to un-learn it? 

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, too funny!! All the boys on our Ranch pee outside too! So much easier than running back into the house! It's a country thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!