Friday, August 19, 2011

It Is Time For School!

Yesterday I sent all three of my babies off to school.
Ben started Pre School and loves it!  They said he did a great job both days and is making new friends.  He looks like such a big boy with his back back on.  He would not cooperate to take a picture with it, but I will get one soon.  Just in the last couple days, it seems like his speaking is much clearer and we can understand more of his words.  (He has always had lots of words, we just were not sure what he way trying to say unless he uses a sign so we can figure it out.)


 Sitting at his desk getting ready to color.

 His desk.  Dakota comes in the afternoon session and also uses this desk.

Noah started 4th grade today.  He was all decked out in his E-M Knights gear. We go tomorrow to check out the football gear for him.  He is excited about the upcoming football season.

John woke up early and ran out to ride the bus on the first day of 7th grade so Mom would not take pictures of him.  So I surprised him while he and Noah were playing football after school.  He wore his Knights attire on the first day too.   He gets to ride the bus a little bit extra this year....all the way to Murdock.

This is what I found last night when I went out to pick black berries.  Looks like the cousins were playing school last week while they were visiting.  I especially like the old toilet seat on the straw bale.  Luckily I got it all put back in the shed last night as we had a big rain storm with lots of wind and hail.
Noah and Adam got along especially well this year.  About 3 hours after they left, Noah came up to me and said "I am bored Mom!  It's just no fun around here without my cousins." 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!