Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! We would like to wish blessings and peace to each of you.

I hope everyone is safe and warm this cold Christmas Evening. We are in the middle of a blizzard. We have about a foot of snow on the ground with high winds and it is not supposed to stop until some time tomorrow evening. I went out to scoop around the furnace and the drift right out the back door was up to my shoulder. So far we have been lucky and have not lost power. Others have not been so lucky. We are definately counting our blessings, that we have plenty of food and heat.
Grandpa taught Ben a new trick recently. While I am happy that Ben learned somthing new and that he picked it up so quickly, I am not thrilled with what it is. Grandpa taught Ben to pull his finger. Now Ben tries to pull everyones finger and makes a lovely raspberry sound every time he does it. Ben got a late nap the other day and instead of settling down to go to bed at 11:30 at night, he kept sitting up, pulling my finger and then he would laugh and laugh. While it was cute, it was not that cute at 11:30 at night. Grandpa's in trouble.

Here is a video of Ben pulling my finger.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!