Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spread the Word to End the Word!

http://r-word.org/
Today is Spread the Word to End the Word Day.  To help celebrate and spread the word I made a power point presentation and presented it to the 4, 5 and 6th grade classes at school.  I ordered a new shirt for the occasion, and everything went pretty well.  The kids in our school are really great. They are so helpful where Ben is concerned and I have never heard any of the kids use the "r-word". In fact, when I asked what they should do if they hear the r-word, tons of hands went in the air and they all had great ideas about different things they could say.
 My new Respect Shirt
 One Library full of kids.
One pledge banner full of signatures.  
I am so proud of our school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!