Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ben's Birthday, World Down Syndrome Day and Ben's Brigade Fundraiser.

Today is Ben's 6th Birthday.  It has been a wonderful journey and we have been blessed to have Ben in our lives.  I will admit that it has not always been easy, (like today at the Doctors office with his annual blood draw), but it has always been more than worth it.  So enjoy this video that covers Ben's first 6 years, includes some facts about Down syndrome and an invitation to join us tomorrow,   March 21 and celebrate World Down Syndrome Day by wearing lots of socks, where ever you are.



And if you happen to be in South East Nebraska, join us on Saturday March 22,  for the 
2nd Annual Ben's Brigade Birthday Party and Fundraiser

3 comments:

  1. Loved the video!! Such an amazing little guy. Happy 6th Birthday Ben :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie! I have a quick question! I was wondering if you could email me when you have a moment. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,
      I would be happy to answer any question, but don't see an email address to reply to on your profile. If you want you can a message to me by clicking on either of my Business links (ABC Signing Kids or ABC Barefoot Kids) on the right side bar.

      Delete

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!