Monday, February 4, 2013

Potty Training Update

I have been a bit leery of posting a potty training update for fear it will jinx me, but it has been going very well lately.  Ben is in underwear all day every day and only in a pull up at night.  He rarely has accidents, and when he does, they are generally due to aiming miscalculations than not getting to the potty on time.

  I am happy to report that for 5 of the last 6 nights he has been dry in the morning.  Yeah!   He gets up at 6 or 6:30 when Daddy or the boys start stirring and turning on lights.  Goes then crawls in bed with me for a while (usually to warm up) and sleeps for another hour or two. 

OK, I know since I posted that he will be wet every morning for a week.  But it is such an accomplishment!  I can certainly see the light at the end of a very long and sometimes dark tunnel. 

Way to go Ben! We are proud of our big boy!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!