Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow! Snow! Snow!

I was starting to feel really guilty after reading so many other post and seeing pictures of kids playing out in the snow.  We had not taken Ben out yet.  So today my goal was to get this little guy out to play in the snow before it all melts!  It was warm yesterday and is supposed to get up to the mid 40's today so the snow will be going fast.  Here is Ben's first experience playing in the snow this year:

Hey! What is this white stuff?


Wonder if it tastes good?


Nope!


Look what my brother left outside!  Now I can practice my dribbling skills!


Yeah!  Mommy found the sled.  This is really fun!  I am signing snow.


OOPS!  Noah left his bike out.  This is what happens in
Nebraska if you don't put your toys away in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!