Monday, September 14, 2009

Capital City Buddy Walk


This is Ben .
It's time again to raise money for the Down Syndrome Awareness in Lincoln.
How can you help? Many different ways! You can donate on-line by going to Ben's Brigade team page by clicking here. You can donate by check made payable to DSAF of Nebraska and send it to The Willey Family (email me @ awilley1@yahoo.com if you need the address). But the best way to show your support, is to register and come walk with us! Our team name is Ben’s Brigade. My family would love to see you there! To register, click here. Be sure to register by September 20th to get a free T-shirt with your paid registration!

The walk is 1 mile around the Children’s Zoo but there will be so much more than just the walk! I know they have a lot of fun stuff planned for the kids! Click here to see the brochure.


Thanks for reading. Thanks for donating. Thanks for loving me for me!
Love,
Ben
Randy, Angie, John and Noah Willey

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that photo of Ben! he is too cute! Buddy Walks are always so exciting and I just love seeing everyone we know!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!