Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Love Can Build a Bridge

A few years ago, I sang this song as part of a duet at church.  For some reason the timing on the opening lyric was hard for me, so I bought the song, so I could hear how it was really supposed to go. 

Fast forward to now, and this song is still in my iTunes and is one of Ben's favorites to sing.  I love catching him singing when he does not know I am listening.  I had been trying to record  him for some time now, but when he would catch me he would usually stop singing.  This time he obviously knew I was filming him, he decided to sing along anyway.

This is actually great song for this time of year as we can all use some extra love and maybe a bridge build here or  there. 

Happy Holidays!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!