Saturday, November 12, 2011

It has been a while.

I can't believe that it has been a whole month since I have posted.  About 6 weeks ago I blew out my knee playing volleyball for fun with a bunch of other Moms.  Three weeks ago I had surgery to repair my ACL and Meniscus. So I have been moving a little slow which has made it difficult to get the things I need done around the house and I did 2 craft fairs.  So.  That is why the long posting lapse.
For the most part the end of October and beginning of November have been pretty quiet.  John and Noah are both practicing for Small Fry basketball.  Ben is doing great at pre school, but was out all last week with a nasty virus similar to hand, foot and mouth. It cause fever, sores in his mouth, and a rash on his body, but nothing on his hands and feet. 

A couple weeks ago (while I was still on crutches) we attend the Husker Heroes event put on by the One Coalition.  It was a fun night at the Hawks Championship Center for special needs kids and their families to meet Husker players.  All three boys enjoy this event.  Ben just likes to run around on the indoor football field and play the games (but not wait in line), and the older boys like meeting the players.  A good time was had by all. 






I hate to admit that none of my halloween pictures turned out.  I had gotten a new lens filter, and turned the auto focus off on my camera, so they were all blurry.  However, I did get one of the new trick that Noah taught Ben. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. We love hearing from you!